Founded in early 2007, Maradin Ltd. develops and markets a highly innovative chipset solution, designed to serve as the very core of miniature laser projection systems.
The Maradin team comprises experts with vast know-how and a proven track record in MEMS scanning mirrors design and control, as well as in advanced manufacturing techniques.
The company’s objective is to empower manufacturing partners with a low power, compact and high quality miniature laser projection system that is ideal for implementation in a diverse selection of mobile devices, mobile handsets and head-up-displays for Automotive and aviation industry.
Solution scanner Benefits
- High image quality and scalability – the first ever miniature laser steering technology that overcomes traditional constraints to deliver the widest projection angles and support high resolutions, ranging from SVGA and all the way to future full HD
- Low power consumption – the ideal solution for power hungry and heat-sensitive mobile devices
- Highly versatile “ASIC as a software layer” offering – Integrated MEMS driver and controller enables easy tuning and integration of projection characteristics and specifications to any manufacturing partner’s particular needs
- Uniquely compact form factor – enables effortless and seamless integration in a broad range of mobile devices and handsets
- Modestly priced – contributes to reduced costs and increased profitability, especially in mass production scenarios
Maradin – MEMS Scanning Mirror